Small Classic Sebenza Knives with Inlay
Sorry we are currently out of Small Classic Sebenza Chris Reeve Knives.
Click here to view our Small Sebenza 21 Chris Reeve Knives.
Three pockets machined into the titanium handle (two on the front and one on the back); accommodate sections of hardwood, leather or Micarta. The fit of the inlay into the pocket is to the tightest tolerance ad the sections are retained with VHB™ (very high bonding) double sided tape.
Sandblasted handles, stone washed blade and silver thumblug and spacer round out this hard working, functional model.
A polished S30V blade and satin finish titanium handles enhance the wood and leather inlay Classic Sebenzas. A gold or bronze thumb lug and spacer is chosen to coordinate with the color of the inlay.
- Blade Material - CPM S30V Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness - 58-59 RC
- Blade Length - 2.94" (75mm)
- Blade Thickness - 0.220" (5.6mm)
- Overall Length - 6.875" (175 mm)
- Handle Material - 6A14V Titanium
- Handle Thickness - 0.125" (175mm)
- Screws and Pins - 303 Stainless Steel
- Thumblug - 6A14V Titanium
- Weight - 3.0 oz. (85g)